FEED & TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE FOR ELITE ULTRA RIDERS ONLY
FTA ZONE POSITIONS (Feed & Technical Assistance Zone)
FTA #1 (Start Venue – ARC Roodeplaat )
- Riders will have a 13km start loop after which they will come through the finish and rejoin the route to head out on the Marathon route. Tech Zone will be inside the Finish shoot and will be taken down once last elites has passed.
FTA #2 (Sefudi Coffee shop – Buffelsdrift Bike park)
- From the Venue turn back towards Pretoria (Right) on the Moloto road.
- Travel towards Pretoria for 3.2km and turn Right onto dirt road.
- Travel down the dirt road for 5.8km until you see Sefudi on your right.
- Turn Right into Sefudi and Park off in the parking.
- Tech Zone will be behind the buildings on the grass
ACCESS TO THE FTA ZONES (Feed & Technical Assistance Zone)
- Only team mechanics and official support staff will have access to setup in the team designated area. No spectators allowed.
TEAM / SUPPORT CREW
- Teams & Support have access to the event venue, and setup in the team designated area close to the finish area.
- You may NOT follow the riders on route RULES & REGULATIONS Feeding and technical assistance will only be allowed at these designated areas. They are clearly marked and support crews must stay out of the way of riders.
- A Commissaire will be on site to monitor the proceedings.
- No support vehicle will be tolerated on the race route – severe penalties or disqualifications will follow.
- This event makes use of CSA / SA-MTB rules and is ultimately affiliated to the UCI.